Having worked with the technical aspects of elearning for more than two decades, we have gained a significant expertise in solving a wide range of technical problems related to elearning.
Here are some examples of technical problems we have solved.
- Problems with SCORM content that does not work, often without having access to the source code.
- Problems with SCORM content that does not mark as completed when it was expected.
- Getting SCORM 2004 content to run as SCORM 1.2 and vice versa.
- Expanded the functionality of authoring tools such as Articulate StoryLine. One example could be to save Pdf files with content from StoryLine or to get or set special SCORM values.
- Problems with elearning content produced with old versions of authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Flash, Lectora, ToolBook or Course builder.
- Conversion of flash based elearning content to HTML5. Both with and without source code. We can often decompile/”open” flash (.swf) files and fetch the graphics, sounds and other resources. This allows us to recreate the content in a modern authoring tool such as Articulate StoryLine - at a reasonable cost.
- Provided consulting to LMS operations teams about problems with running SCORM content.
Based on our experience we feel confident that if a technical problem with elearning is solvable, we can solve it.
Contact us if you have a problem you would like us to look at. Initial investigation is free, and we will provide you with quote before we charge you anything.
PS. If you are about to migrate or convert many elearning modules, you should consider if our Content Migration/Conversion Services would be relevant for you.